The meeting was called to order at 4:02 PM by President, Lani Farr at the Cemetery office.
Also present were Trustees Lisa Hammond, Bill Morris, Lynda Edmonds and Greg Taylor, Manager Doug Basolo and Assistant Manager, Logan Marlow. Also in attendance was community member Marjie Bartels.
PUBLIC COMMENT – Marjie Bartels asked about the financials on the website. Lynda said they are being updated.
MANAGER’S REPORT – Doug reported we have had a lot of rain damage including a mortuary van that went into a sink hole at the back of the cemetery, There was a discussion of damage caused by water coming through from the adjoining property.
LANDSCAPE REPORT – Jamie was absent and Lani read his report. He is ready to get mowers going as soon as the ground allows as it is still wet from the rain and the heavy mowers caused ruts when an attempt was made to mow. The ditch in front of the wall was also addressed.
MINUTES – The minutes of the previous meeting of January 16, 2023 had been emailed to the Board and posted on the website. Lisa moved the minutes be approved, Greg made the second and there motion passed.
FINANCIAL REPORT – received and reviewed.
- Fence – Greg reported the fence has been completed.He stated it needs to be checked more often for any issues. He also discussed signs and wording and will get them done.
- Columbarium – Completed, holes drilled around base for flower containers and the planters will be removed and poles on each end with chains will be installed.
- MEMORIAL DAY – Lani reported we have a speaker. Lynda is working on the rest of the program.
- RAIN DAMAGE – Discussed under Landscape. Lani praised Jamie and his crew for the extra work in clean up.
- PLOT OWNERSHIP – There is some confusion who a grave belongs to in a family plot as all it says in the book is “Reserved” with no name. This was done under a previous Manager. Research will be done to see if it is reserved for the family member who would like the grave.
OTHER – None
EXECUTIVE – None
There being no further business the meeting was adjourned at 4:35 PM until May 15, 2023
Lynda Edmonds, Secretary